Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wordless Wednesday

I am taking a page out of Cole's book today & I am joining a link up from the SITS Girls. I love that my readers are mostly family & friends but I would like to get my blog out into the bigger blogging community and reach a wider audience & I am hoping this might be a good way to start. Unfortunately I missed the first 2 days of this link up but today's theme is a Summer Bucket List. Since it's still Wordless Wednesday I am going to use both themes by making a bucket list of places we want to visit this summer!





Barcelona, Spain - some friends spent 3 weeks there last month and I just spent an hour drooling over their photos. Beach + culture + good food = LOVE











Marseilles, France - We just found out the Eurostar goes to the south of France! I can practice my french while laying on the beach... How do you say "another class of wine please?" Haha












Edinburgh, Scotland - Not your typical summer vacation spot but we figure its nicer to visit in the summer when its not freezing & covered in snow


St Agnes - This is in the UK. No, I'm not lying (though I had to double check google maps a few times). It's a tiny island off the coast of Cornwall






Spit, Croatia - Eastern Europe is often forgotten by Americans & can be less expensive then some of the more obvious beach destinations. Plus I want to swim in this waterfall!





Greece - anywhere really. I've never been and I'm dying to go and take photos and lay out and eat amazing food.

These are just some of the places I would love to visit this summer - What's on your summer bucket list?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I want to go all those places. Edinburgh, Scotland is my favorite city in the world. Seriously! From my first trip there at 16, I've been in love with that city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! When we go I'll be asking for advice on where to go/what to see :)

      Delete
  2. Just came across your blog and may i say i have really enjoyed it! This post was very inspiring. Emaninlalaland.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete