Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wordless Wedding Wenesday

This may be the beginning of my bridezilla tendencies (says the women without a wedding date) but I want my wedding to be a surprise. I don't want everyone to know ahead of time all the little touches I've done, the traditions I am using and the ones I'm not. I don't want all of it to be on pinterest so people compare my wedding to someone else's. In spite of that here are some things I know you will see at my wedding... whenever it is.

Steve got my the earnings for valentines day so I just need the necklace for the honeymoon

I'm not a big into flowers but I love the look of these chandeliers 

I love this photo - I just image myself cheesing into the mirror

Steve likes to drink & so do I so signature drinks are a must have (along with an open bar)

No ring bearers at my wedding, for my diamonds I need top notch ring security

Sometimes I feel like this should be my blog's tag line

You know if you follow me on social media I'm a hashtag fiend!

We need these now :)

These are just some of my many wedding ideas. Were you/are you like me? Don't want to reveal too much before the big day? Have any wedding planning advice for me? Leave me a comment below!

1 comment:

  1. You have great ideas! I absolutely love the necklace and the looks of the chandeliers on the tables! As a perpetual bridesmaid (but never a bride), my only request on behalf of your bridesmaids is to pick dresses that look good on them. One bride picked a dress that we all looked horrid in...and we hate her for it. Plus, it just ruins the bridal pictures that we all look like walking bowling balls!

    ReplyDelete