Friday, June 19, 2015

Link Up



Back when I used to blog on my old blog Atl Yankee Belle... not sure if any of my old readers have come over to this blog, but I love a good link up. I feel like its a good way to get some more people reading my blog as well as it gives me a subject to write about (aka I get stumped on topics or I have good topics but not sure they're worthy of a post). 

So this post is about getting to know little old me. Since my blog is still pretty new and I haven't gotten a fancy designer layout I don't have a "all about me" section. 

  • I've recently started my own herb garden. Since we don't have any outdoor space, not even a balcony I've had to make do with a windowsill 
  •  I'm 5'7, telling your height seems to be a thing for this link up so I figured I should include it 
  •  I speak a tiny amount of french. After living in Belgium for 5 years this shouldn't surprise anyone yet Steve was shocked when I spoke french when we visited Belgium last weekend
  •  I've recently started my own Easy shop featuring my photography. I'm very much a beginner so I'm not charging much for these pictures but I am hoping to make it a real business Spilled Milk Photography
  •  I can't drive a manual car. I tried to learn a few years back in an ancient pick up truck in a field full of goats. Needless to say it was a failure of a lesson and I never went back
  •  I am not much of a gamer, I don't play PS4 or Xbox or magic or geeky board games, what I do play is the Sims4. Ive been an avid Simmer since the original came out when I was in 8th grade... not so many years ago
  •  I'm an excellent procrastinator aka the reason I started this blog post as opposed to running errands or unpacking or starting one of 3 loads of laundry I need to do today 
  •  I hoard collect cook books. I had a huge collection at home, at least 50 or so. Yet I never use them when looking for a recipe, I'm all about google. I only packed about 10, but they're pretty so I can use them to decorate
  •  Since I've been in the UK I've made 8 dishes I've never cooked before. I've had plenty to time to find new recipes and online shopping has helped too as I don't have to wonder around the supermarket for hours looking for something

Feel like your readers don't know much about you? Why not join this link up! Don't forget to add your post to the main website  

No comments:

Post a Comment