Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wordless Wednesday

One of the biggest thing we said before we moved here was this was going to be a new start for us - we were going to be healthier, kick bad habits and just live better, happier lives. Unfortunately we've fallen into the same sort of rut as we were in back home. Recently we figured making a few small changes would put us on the right path. I bought us a smoothie blender which has helpful with breakfasts. Steve is walking either to or from work to get in some steps as opposed to taking the bus both ways.

Ive got a few things I would love to have to help on this lifestyle change - here they are:

We have a bender but I would love a more powerful nutribullet! My dream blender is a Vitamix, but since they're $700+ here its a long way off

Simple black speedo. Steve found a local gym with a pool that I'm planning to join next week so having a simple athletic looking swimsuit would be great to have. 

These old school, bright colored New Balance sneakers! Maybe not to the gym, more for day to day but how cute & comfy do they look? 



These sassy wedding workout tanks are so cute! I plan on ordering one (or 6) when we go back to the US in October. 

What items would you make your healthy lifestyle more on point? Own any of these things? Love them? Hate them? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. A vitamix is on my wishlist too! I really want one!

    ReplyDelete