Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wordless Wednesday

Living overseas means travel. Lots and lots of travel. Over the years I have found some things that I can't live without. Here is my list of must haves for a weekend trip.

Good walking shoes - mine are Chacos but look a lot like theses

Extra phone battery - mine only lasts 5 hours or so

Clinique acne solution - must have if you have skin like mine

My LL Bean rain coat - because you never know when it's gonna rain

My planner, to keep everything organized

Splenda can be hard to find so these tables save my life when I'm traveling

Perfect pink polish, easy to give myself a quick mani on the go


My clarisonic - can't live without it 

Longchamp luggage, light weight, perfect carry on size. Fits Steve & my clothes for a weekend trip

My overnight Kate Spade tote - its perfect carry on size & looks enough like a purse that the airlines call it a personal item. 

My IKEA backpack, perfect for day trips and it folds into nothing

Kate Spade cross body - big enough for the basics & not too heavy when its full

Bath & Bodywork's lip gloss, I stocked up before we left

Costa sun glasses, no matter where I am they are perfect and if they ever break they will replace them

Cant live with out my Younique mascara, perfect for day eyes & dramatic night eyes

My DSLR. I rarely leave home without it - have to document my travels for my blog

My chaco sandals - perfect for day trips in the warmer weather

Those are my must haves for travel - what can you not live without when you travel? 

No comments:

Post a Comment