Monday, May 25, 2015

When in Rome...

No, we're not going to Italy, not yet at least. Though I wish we were - I could use some sunshine!

Now that we live in England there are a few things I feel like I need to catch up on, or in this case return to. A few days ago I decided I needed to to up to date on Doctor Who.
 I watched 3 or 4 seasons a while back, before we moved. Not sure why I didn't watch all of the episodes on netflix but I didn't, but since now all I have is time on my hands I figured why not go ahead and watch all of them. I'll still be a season behind but I should be able to get it on DVD when it comes out here.

Right now I'm with this gorgeous man:
Gotta love a Doctor in glasses. 

The other thing that I need to do is finish a very important & famous English series. Maybe you've heard of it? 

Yes, I am one of the last people my age (mid 20s) who hasn't finished this series. I was a super fan in the early years and a purest - I only read the English prints, not the American ones. Unfortunately by the time the last book came out I was in college & I was so overwhelmed with transferring schools & making friends etc I just didn't get around to reading it. About a year ago I decided I would re-read the series and I found out Steve had never read it so I made him read it along with me. Guess who finished the series and guess who got too busy with changing jobs? I didn't finish again yet Steve did. So this week I am headed to some local used bookstores to try and find the books yet again. 




1 comment:

  1. David Tennant is, by far, my favorite Doctor!

    Have fun finishing the Harry Potter series. :-)

    ReplyDelete