Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl 49

Quick update here.

Watching the Super Bowl with Steve. Made some epic spicy chili. Boston is expected to get 18-24 inches of snow tomorrow so his flight were cancelled and he's home with me! Its really nice since next weekend we are flying to England for him to meet his new team and for us to find a house/apartment.

STRESS!

But at least he's home this week so that should help some stress levels- at least lets hope so.

This week I am focusing on me - that means wax (not bikini but everything else) mani & pedi. I wish a massage was in the budget but its not :( I'll post photos (of the mani pedi of course) when I get it down. Not sure of what colors to get, something fun but not too loud I think.

Diet update... ya.... Not going so well. I'm thinking of trying weight watchers because "no gluten no dairy" isn't working :( Does anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment